Welcome to League Domination, the best place for guides for learning how to play League of Legends and understanding the game. There is everything you need to master League of Legends and become a pro. After months and months of hard dedication, we have developed all the content that you need to raise your elo and climb the ranked ladder. The three main factors in gaining elo boil down to raw skill, leadership, and rage or negative attitude. All of the factors must be mastered. One may be able to master the skill factor and still rage and lose the game. These attributes work in harmony and will determine how the game goes whether that be in your favor or against you.
- Mechanics: Mechanics refer to your ability to last hit and basically function in the game. You need to master last hitting and basic functions of the game. If you have bad mechanics it can easily set you back when trying to raise your elo.
- Positioning: This is key when you get to the later stages of the game. You want to make sure you are being as effective as possible and not dying or getting caught.
- Trading In Lane: Many players struggle with this but it is quite simply. You always want to make sure you do more damage to the enemy then they do to you in lane. Never take free damage.
- Calling good plays: Especially in lower elo, players need guidance on what to do and how to play. This is why it is important to know the game and call good plays. It will help you win and bring your team together.
- Encouraging your team: Build your team up instead of breaking them down. It is important to stay postive and give your team advice instead of calling them stupid.
- Never give up: There are many games where it has seemed like a lost cause and I have ended up winning the game. There is always a chance to win so never give up and never surrender. Be a champion.
- Never Rage: Raging can easily cause players to quit and start trying to throw the game. Players in this game are very sensitive and you do not want to say something that causes someone to afk or stop trying.
- Don't be negative: Being negative just causes other to be negative and get frustrated instead of playing the game. There is always a chance to win: Just have fun and play it out.
- Do not surrender before the game is over: Playing games out will give you a much higher elo because you will win a few games that seemed to be lost.
This section is a break down of all the different elo sections and what players need to work on to get better. This allows you to narrow down your focus and pin point what mistakes you may need to work on. The break down goes as follows:
In order to take your play to the next level you need to focus on getting extremely good at one or two roles. This way your expertise is not spread out so thin and you are able to compete at a much higher level. Information on how to play each role and what is need to be great at that role. This section includes pro player videos of proffesionals in there respective roles.
- Ranged Carry
- AP Carry
- Top Lane